Provided here are some exercises you may wish to perform:
- Determine the paging spaces on a system by using the lsps command.
- How to add a new paging space logical volume of size of 5 MB to the
- Discuss all the steps involved in decreasing the size of the default
- Discuss the precautions you would take before removing a paging space.
- How can you change the primary dump device?
- How can you move the hd6 paging space from one hdisk to another within
same volume group?
- Which command will display the paging activity status on the system?
- How to increase the paging space logical volume size by 10 MB.
- How the process of decreasing hd6 paging space different from decreasing
any other paging space on the system.
Chapter 8. System Backup,
Restores, and Availability