17.5 Font Server
In this section, you are quizzed on your knowledge of the font server and
starting the subsystem.
- A system administrator uses the startsrc command to start the font
server and gets the following message:
"subsystem not on file"
Which of the following is the proper way to make this subsystem available?
- Run the xfsconf script, then run the startsrc -s xfs command.
- Run the startsrc -s xfs command and then the refresh -s
- The font server cannot be controlled by the system resource controller.
- Run the definesrc -s xfs command.
The following are the answers to the previous questions: